McLardy McShane will donate 50% of income from every online direct sale to The Reach Foundation

Protect your investment with CGU’s range of cover options for rental properties against vandalism, damage and loss of rent.

Make sure your investment property is protected with CGU Landlord Insurance, providing coverage for flats, units, apartments and houses that are leased or rented to tenants.

When it comes to protecting your investment property, CGU Landlords Residential Property Insurance provides comprehensive cover against deliberate and intentional acts by tenants, vandalism and loss of rent.

Protect your property against an increased range of events. Rather than a long list of acceptable risks, there’s a short list of events and mishaps that are not covered. So if something happens and it’s not on the list of exclusions, you know you’re covered.

Key features

  • Optional replacement benefit for buildings
  • Includes flood cover
  • Choose your level of liability cover
  • Optional loss of rent cover if the building is unliveable after a loss
  • Optional rent default and theft by tenants (including legal costs you incur)
  • Workers’ compensation

Empire Financial Services Pty Ltd ABN 14 064 465 309 (“EFS”) has an agreement with CGU Insurance Limited ABN 27 004 478 371 AFSL 237281 (“CGU”) for the distribution of general insurance products. EFS is entitled to receive from CGU a commission for insurance products issued pursuant to this agreement.  Please contact EFS on 03 9429 3600 for further information.  Insurance products are issued by CGU. A product disclosure statement for the insurance products is available here You should consider the product disclosure statement before making a decision in regard to your insurance needs.

Get a Quote & Buy Online NOW.


You can be insured with just a few clicks at any time of day.