The advisers at McLardy McShane specialise in risk assessment and risk management of small to medium enterprises. We understand that as a business owner you deal with a variety of potential risks each day. Although risk is not something you can avoid, it is something you can manage. The right management strategy will increase the probability of success and reduce your exposure to risk.
There are numerous types of cover that may be suitable for your business; below are some of the most common.
- Combined Business
- Public & Products Liability
- Commercial Motor Vehicle
- Industrial Special Risk
- Goods in Transit – Import/Export/Local
- Corporate Travel – Australia & Overseas
- Directors & Officers Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Professional Indemnity
- Contract Works
- Marine Hull / P & I (Commercial)
Your insurance requirements will vary according to the type of business you are operating, but you should be aware that some forms of insurance are compulsory, such as workers’ compensation.